This site offers a number of different RSS feeds, based on your interests:
- Everything - This includes all blog posts, essays, security research, short stories, and photography (and anything else added in the future).
- Blog - This includes all blog posts, essays, and security research.
- Essays - This only includes essays, and nothing else.
- Security Research - Only Security Research posts.
- Writing & Short Stories - This only includes the fiction content.
- Photography - Only includes my photography.
These feeds allow you to follow the content you are interested in, without the noise of things you aren’t.
Security Architect at 1Password. Security researcher, engineer and software developer with more than 20 years of experience.
Work: I primarily focus on application security, usable security, secure communications, and cryptography. I build and lead strong and dynamic teams, who cover all facets of security and privacy.
Writing: I write about my research, security in general, development and software design, and leadership through my blog, essays, and various publications.
I also engage in some creating writing when I can.
Photography: I am a purist fine art photographer, working primarily in black & white, and focused on sharing new perspectives of the world.
Limited edition prints of my work are available on my online gallery.
I also have a background in photojournalism, and volunteer in this field when I can.